Armor Aftermarket offers planned maintenance agreements on all products sold by The Armor Group. An annual planned maintenance agreement maximizes your product’s performance while reducing repair costs and unscheduled machine downtime
Why a Planned Maintenance Agreement?
- Visits are coordinated around your production schedule, including off shifts and weekends
- Factory-trained technicians provide the most comprehensive inspections and adjust equipment to original specification
- A multi-point inspection process, adjustments, calibrations, and lubrications keep equipment operating at peak performance
- Early identification of wear, pending problems, or failures that may cause downtime or reduced operation
- A technician arrives with a supply of replacement parts in hand to make minor repairs at a reduced labor rate
- Written report and estimate provided after each visit if additional repairs or replacement parts are required
Armor Elite is an exceptional team of line workers professionally trained to build, uninstall, and install your machine. The same hands with the productivity and technical knowledge who built your Armor division product will come to you to uninstall your old machine, no matter the brand, and install our new solution. Armor Elite is your one-stop resource made of welders, electricians, and assemblers. We offer your company the assurance and understanding of the top trade professionals who just completed your machine in our facilities.